What Are Nootropics?Susan Spencer / April 25, 2017
Ever wanted to improve your cognitive function? Would you like to boost your memory and creativity? Well, you’re in luck! There are a class of drugs and supplements that are reported to do just that. These are called Nootropics.
What are Nootropic Drugs?
Nootropics are often referred to as brain boosters and cognitive enhancers. Users take them specifically for the effects they are said to have on the brain. Keeping a sharp mind is as important as maintaining a strong body. Nootropics are reported to help with memory, creativity, and motivation in healthy individuals.
Nootropics are considered safe and very rarely have adverse effects. If side effects are experienced, they can usually be remedied by adjusting the dosage. Some possible reactions are headaches, fatigue, nausea, insomnia and anxiety.
What Are the Benefits of Nootropics?
- Improved memory. These supplements can boost brain cell growth which aids in data comprehension, long term recall and working memory.
- Mood enhancement. Believe it or not, a bad mood majorly affects your ability to concentrate. There are certain Nootropics that are known to boost the receptors in your brain that control your mood.
- Sharper concentration. Click the link here – http://www.nootropicshome.com/focus/ can improve your memory, but you must first have the ability to concentrate. These supplements can help individuals focus for longer periods of time, in turn retaining more information.
- Anti-aging benefits. There are a lot of factors that can contribute to premature aging, poor brain function being one of them. Nootropics have been linked to a reduction in visible signs of aging.
- Improves overall brain health. Nootropics have been shown to help with the overall well being of the brain by promoting cell growth and improved oxygen flow.
Common Nootropic Drugs
- Racetams are recommended for those who could use a boost with memory, mental turnover and public speaking.
- Piracetam is the granddaddy of them all and was created specifically to improve mental cognition.
- Noopept is the strongest Nootropic on the market, some people claim it is 1,000 times stronger than Piracetam. It has amazing anti-aging properties and stimulating effects.
- Huperzine A is derived from the herb Huperzia serrata, which improves cognition and memory
If taken in proper dosages, Nootropics are deemed safe and appear to be beneficial to brain function. Keeping the brain engaged and healthy is vital for one’s over all well being. There comes a time when we could all use a brain boost, but as with all supplements, talk to your physician first.